- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Nba Items
Former Pac-12 Conference coordinator of officials Ed Rush says he was just trying to "lighten the mood" in a tense locker room when he "jokingly" made offers of $5,000 or a trip to Mexico for any referee who disciplined Arizona coach Sean Miller during the league tournament.
Joking or not, perception proved to be too much for Ed Rush to remain the Pac-12's Conference's coordinator of officials.
More than 30 years ago, Cliff Levingston was part of a team at Wichita State loaded with future NBA talent that he believes underachieved, falling just short of the Final Four.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all your NCAA needs.
Minnesota has picked Richard Pitino, the son of Louisville coach Rick Pitino, to take over for Tubby Smith.
White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett on Wednesday disputed the notion that the President Obama operates a tight-knit boys' club of top advisers and aides and bemoaned the hardball politics of Washington, D.C., saying Chicago politics are "child's play" in comparison.
Richard Pitino was regarded as one of the nation's up-and-coming young coaches at Florida International and comes with a last name that draws immediate respect in all corners of college basketball.
The future home of the Kings may not be settled this month after all.
Richard Pitino has built a resume as one of the nation's up-and-coming young coaches at Florida International and bears a last name that draws immediate respect in all corners of college basketball.