- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
NBC Sports Group
Latest NBC Sports Group Items
NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Notre Dame and NBC Sports Group have reached a three-year agreement calling for NBCSN to televise 12 of the Fighting Irish's home hockey games each year of the deal.
NBC has locked up eight more Ryder Cups through 2030.
British sports announcer Arlo White remembers visiting relatives in Chicago more than two decades ago and flipping through a seemingly endless array of television channels.
Fox Sports is in as the next broadcast partner for the U.S. Open starting in 2015. Johnny Miller appears to be out.
NASCAR will return to NBC in 2015, ending its eight-year partnership with both ESPN and Turner Sports.
NASCAR announced a 10-year deal with NBC on Tuesday that gives the network the final 20 Sprint Cup races of the season, and the final 19 Nationwide Series races.
The defending Sprint Cup champion is winless through the first 16 races of the season, and he's clinging to a spot inside the top-10 in points.