- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest NBC Sports Items
The last time Tiger Woods quit in the middle of a round because of an injury, he won his next tournament. And then he followed that with his highest score ever in the Masters, the ultimate measure of Woods these days.
These days, about all anyone can safely predict about Woods is that he'll wear a red shirt on Sunday. Assuming he makes it to Sunday.
Imagine being one-third of the way through the PGA Tour season and having a slight edge over Tiger Woods in the FedEx Cup.
American short track speedskaters say they've shaken off the negativity of organizational and financial woes and are ready for a fresh start at the Sochi Games.
Here are some defensive prospects that the Redskins could be eyeing at the Senior Bowl.
The Atlanta Falcons hired Scott Pioli as assistant general manager on Wednesday, reuniting him with GM Thomas Dimitroff.
The forecast for Michigan Stadium calls for temperatures in the teens, wind chills in the single digits, and a sprinkling of snow _ the perfect wintry mix for 100,000 fans to feel a big chill at the Big House.
The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have separated themselves from the rest of the NFL in the eyes of the voters who make up the AP Pro32 power rankings.
When noted NBC sportscaster Bob Costas took to the air at halftime of the Washington-Dallas NFL football last month to ask Redskins owner Dan Snyder and Redskin fans to come clean about the insulting, "racist" nature of the team's name, he wasn't exactly coming clean about his own network's financial interest in the controversy.