- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest NBC Sports Items
Whether it's sheer concentration, inspiration from the loudest gallery in golf or a willingness to deliver when the sport is more about country and continent than cash, the Ryder Cup tends to deliver more stunning shots in three days than most fans see in a month.
The London Olympics well may be remembered as the event that drove home the power of social media — partly to the chagrin but mostly to the benefit of NBC, which controlled images of the games in the United States.
A look at media coverage of the Summer Olympics:
The PGA Tour announced another important sponsorship Wednesday, agreeing to a 10-year deal with Web.com as the sponsor of its developmental tour.
Braden Holtby's mask wasn't supposed to be a metaphor.
Flying sticks. Pointed fingers. Postgame putdowns. And that was just the coaches.
Coming off his most difficult stretch as PGA Tour commissioner, Tim Finchem is ready for four more years.
Super Bowl spots are still the hottest ticket in advertising.
NBC Sports has agreed to move from New York City to Stamford to take advantage of tax breaks, adding to a growing film and TV presence in the southwestern Connecticut city, a state official said Friday.