- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Latest NBC Items
The Capitals will be on national TV 12 times this season, highlighted by the Jan. 1 Winter Classic.
Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott complained on Tuesday that the evidence he's seen regarding the MH17 plane crash has been obviously tampered with by somebody who wanted to purposely conceal something.
Ukainian authorities sent in military tanks to try and take back the rebel-held stronghold of Donestsk from Russian separatists on Monday.
Start on top and with cloud cover; poppers, walkers and wakers will produce.
Gunmen wearing Iraqi security uniforms stormed into two separate brothels in Baghdad, firing off rounds and killing 25 prostitutes — the women's apparent punishment for violating Islam's religious laws.
Move over Murrieta. Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu said a whistleblower at the Department of Homeland Security has alerted that 40 to 60 illegal minor-aged immigrants were due to be dropped at a remote boys camp in the Arizona mountains on Tuesday — and protesters have rallied accordingly.
A new poll found that more than half of the country is sick of hearing from former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate, who called this week for President Obama's impeachment.
A Maryland police chief was outraged after he walked into an Ikea furniture store and asked to leave because of his service weapon.
President Obama — who famously and recently vowed to take up his pen to run executive orders around a slow-moving Congress — has now turned to his writing tablet for another political cause: The surging Israeli-Palestinian violence.