- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Latest NBC Items
Actress Mariska Hargitay (muh-RIHSH'-kuh HAR'-gih-tay) plans to join Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy to discuss proposed legislation that would speed up sexual assault kit testing.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
A 75-year-old Bronx woman can call herself a millionaire after playing the lottery numbers from a very lucky fortune cookie she received from a New York City restaurant.
Cardinal Timothy Dolan of the Archdiocese of New York said Sunday that Pope Francis has not endorsed same-sex civil unions, but rather he called for a dialogue to see why it's gaining in popularity.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
As Vietnam authorities reported Sunday they may have found a door belonging to the Malaysian Airlines jet that disappeared over the weekend, U.S. lawmakers Sunday openly considered the possibility that terrorism is to blame.
Dustin Johnson was one of the few players who looked like he was having a good time at the Cadillac Championship.
NBC is fending off claims circulating through the media that the dramatic case of pink eye that drove Bob Costas from his Olympics broadcast perch was due to Botox injections.
New York's Cardinal Timothy Dolan says he anticipates Pope Francis will meet with sex abuse victims.