- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest NBC Items
Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 7-13. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
A Hollywood-area homeless man who was reportedly trying to take a shopping cart from a Sunset Boulevard store was shot and killed by police, who said he came at them with a knife.
The timing is impeccable: A dozen famed conservatives with liberty, tradition and smaller government on their minds gather a mere 72 hours before Tax Day dawns. That would be the Freedom Summit on Saturday, a daylong showcase organized by Americans for Prosperity Foundation and Citizens United, staged in Manchester, the most bustling town in New Hampshire.
Two were killed and another dozen injured when a truck carting illegal immigrants being chased by Texas authorities crashed into a ditch in Duval County.
Oscar Pistorius, the Olympian dubbed the Blade Runner, told the judge who's presiding over his murder trial that he remembers holding his model girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp and feeling her "blood running down on me" as she died.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 31-April 6. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
NBC is launching a national talent search for comedy writers.
A country music awards show, a series finale and the network's usually sturdy regular schedule led CBS to a dominant performance in the weekly television ratings competition.