- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest NBC Items
It took a week, but someone finally noticed Kate Hudson's engagement ring.
Lindsay Lohan says she's made poor decisions in the past, but insists she's ready to deal with the consequences.
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan can count a "Tonight Show" studio audience among her boosters.
"The Voice," TV's newest singing contest, is intent on making noise in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Brace for impact. A new MSNBC promotional campaign is now under way, and it has been fomenting since last fall.
NBC has yanked "The Paul Reiser (RY'-zuhr) Show" after just two little-watched airings.
A few days after 10 of his colleagues wrapped up a trip to the Asian gambling hub Macau, Sen. Mark Kirk warned that the Senate has become "moribund" and is not doing enough to address the nation's many challenges.
She was praised as a "golden goddess" on Monday, but now Petra Nemcova is a "Dancing With the Stars" reject.
The NHL is staying on NBC and Versus for the next 10 years with a deal that commissioner Gary Bettman calls the most significant in league history.