- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Latest NBC Items
Former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm will host a new nightly political talk show on Current TV as the progressive cable network continues its rebuilding of its prime-time lineup.
Social media companies have "friended" the 2012 presidential contest at a level almost unimaginable just four years ago, hosting debates and sponsoring presidential town halls while remaining indispensable tools for candidates looking to connect with voters in the digital sphere.
CBS' strength in scripted material made for another non-competitive week in television ratings.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Oct. 3-9. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Mike Green made a mistake in the Washington Capitals' season opener on Saturday that led to a power-play goal. He owned up to it.
The ongoing Wall Street protests get such cozy press.
An Illinois college student who won the national slam-dunking championship has been signed by the Harlem Globetrotters.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
The courtship of Amanda Knox's family by American television networks eager to win an exclusive interview with her extended to providing temporary accommodations for two of her younger sisters.