- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest NBC Items
Danny DeVito has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell says she walked off Piers Morgan's CNN show because of what she described as his "very inappropriate, creepy line of questioning."
The Stanley Cup-champion Boston Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers will get the most of the NHL's national television spotlight, but the Washington Capitals won't be hurting for exposure.
The NHL will kick off the regular season with a national television doubleheader featuring the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins and perhaps the return of Sidney Crosby.
Granted, it's the summer rerun season. But the performance of NBC's comedies on Thursday _ the night once proclaimed must-see TV _ illustrates the hard climb back to prominence the network faces.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Aug. 8-14. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
It might be a preview of the months ahead in the GOP presidential race. Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who just got into the race, and Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, fresh off an Iowa Straw Poll victory, were competing for attention Sunday as their campaign schedules put them at the same event.
One day after winning the Iowa straw poll, GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann did a victory lap Sunday, hitting all the major political talk shows and pushing the message that she is the Republican best qualified to defeat President Obama.