- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest NBC Items
NBC is banking on some reality show royalty to create a new singing competition to challenge "American Idol."
Christmas is upon us, and for a top ballerina at New York City Ballet, that means one sure thing: suiting up in tulle and sequins as the Sugarplum Fairy in the annual classic, "The Nutcracker." What Jenifer Ringer surely didn't expect was to be accused of having "eaten one sugarplum too many."
A New York City Ballet dancer says a newspaper critic needn't apologize for calling her plump in a performance of "The Nutcracker."
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Sunday there is "no way, no how" that he will run for president of the United States.
New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg on Sunday emphatically ruled out a 2012 presidential campaign, just days after his speech criticizing Democrats and Republicans for their failed economic policies fueled speculation that he would launch a third-party candidacy.
President Barack Obama is predicting congressional approval of the tax-cutting compromise he has reached with Republican leaders, but he's not ruling out that unhappy Democrats will make some changes in the mammoth legislation.
The manager behind the Backstreet Boys, 'NSync and the Jonas Brothers is looking online for his next pop act.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Nov. 29-Dec. 5. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
An Oregon man has had an Awesome name change.