- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest NBC Items
Progress in Afghanistan only began this spring and needs time to take root, Army Gen. David H. Petraeus said in comments broadcast Sunday that were aimed at shoring up American support for the war.
Lindsay Lohan's mom says the actress will be moving away from California and back to New York after she gets out of drug rehabilitation.
The big political bull's-eye on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's back isn't keeping her from campaigning for Democratic candidates in several states, even if she avoids some of the most conservative regions.
We look at past presidents, and presidential candidates, who have appeared on popular television shows.
Watch out, Susan Boyle. Here comes Jackie.
By returning to Washington to give the green light to another round of taxpayer-funded state aid, congressional Democrats are betting voters will reward, rather than punish, them for helping their cash-strapped states cover the costs of health care programs and teachers' salaries.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
It's another boy for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.
Michaele Salahi's dustup with Whoopi Goldberg was Topic A when the alleged White House gatecrasher and her fellow cast members from "The Real Housewives of D.C." appeared on Thursday's "Today" show.