- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest NBC Items
Bill O'Reilly marked the departure of rival Keith Olbermann from MSNBC, but wouldn't say his name.
Police Officer Vicki Ferrari appeared as a contestant on "American Gladiators" to battle bodybuilders through obstacle courses in tests of strength, agility and cunning.
The new Republican House majority leader on Sunday said he doesn't think questions about President Obama's citizenship should play a role in the discussion of policy matters.
House Majority Leader Eric I. Cantor, Virginia Republican, said Sunday he thinks President Obama is a natural-born U.S. citizen and that questions on the issue have no place in Capitol Hill policy-making discussions.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Virginia Republican, said Sunday he thinks President Obama is a natural-born U.S. citizen and that questions on the issue have no place in Capitol Hill policymaking discussions.
The collapse of another attempt at international outreach to Iran on Saturday has left world powers with few options except to wait — and hope that the bite of sanctions will persuade Tehran to reconsider its refusal to stop activities that could be harnessed to make nuclear weapons.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he believes he'll have to make a decision on whether to have a heart transplant given his medical history.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney praised President Obama's approach to counterterrorism this week. The plug was magnanimous on the veep's part but it prompted a collective cringe from the president's left-wing base.
A family spokeswoman on Monday said R. Sargent Shriver, a former Peace Corps director and vice-presidential nominee, is in critical condition in a Maryland hospital.