- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest NBC Items
A Marine who mysteriously fell from the cargo door of an Osprey till-rote craft during a training mission was found dead, military authorities said on Wednesday.
Marijuana may be legal in Colorado and Washington, but it's going to be hard going for growers to irrigate their pot crops, given the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation just announced it's not going to grant them access to certain water stores.
Thanks to Justin Timberlake and Barbara Walters, ABC is enjoying its second-best week in the ratings so far this year.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 12-18. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
One day into the annual week where television's biggest networks reveal their future programming plans and it was clear what the buzzword was going to be: Eventize.
Former "Baywatch" beauty Pamela Anderson said she was gang-raped by seven boys in high school — including her then-boyfriend — and was also subjected to sexual molestation by a babysitter between the ages of 6 and 10.
The U.S. Justice Department has filed criminal charges against a handful of government authorities in China, alleging they've stolen U.S. trade secrets via cyber warfare.
Watch The 139th Preakness Stakes in Baltimore live right here via NBC Sports.
Roughly two-thirds of Americans said they would support death by hanging, electric chair, firing squad or gas chamber rather than get rid of the death penalty altogether if lethal injection were no longer available, an NBC News poll revealed.