- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest NBC Items
A TV reporter whose unusual report on bears went viral has been fired by her station after she did a handstand on the 11 p.m. news.
NBC is celebrating its final golden week of Olympics coverage, which for another round yielded the seven most-watched telecasts, plus a bonus: An eighth prime-time broadcast from Sochi, aired Sunday, also landed in last week's Top 10.
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
NBC says Tamron Hall is joining the third hour of the "Today" show as a co-host.
National Security Adviser Susan Rice insisted Sunday she used "the best information we had at the time" when she described the deadly Benghazi attack as a spontaneous protest in 2012 — but Sen. John McCain wasn't buying it.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
"The Tonight Show" made its return to New York City with a splashy opening sequence showcasing Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, Lincoln Center and Jimmy Fallon's glamorous new studio at Rockefeller Center - a fitting tribute to the place that helped foot the bill.
David Wise, 23, who just won the Olympic gold for freestyle skiing, has now made headlines for a different reason: He's married to a woman, has a 2-year-old and one day wants to be a pastor — and that's an usual path, NBC deems.
Veteran TV journalist Garrick Utley, whose far-ranging career included anchoring duties as well as reporting from more than 70 countries, has died of cancer at 74, NBC said Friday.