- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest NBC Items
Former NBC News chief Steve Capus will join CBS in July as the top executive at Scott Pelley's evening newscast, the network said Tuesday.
Homeless staying at a shelter in North Hollywood lost what little they owned in a fire that completely destroyed the facility over the weekend.
Watch the 140th Kentucky Derby live on NBC.
For once, the biggest supporters of Everton will be on the red half of Merseyside this weekend, with Liverpool's Premier League title hopes on the line.
More than 100 people have been sickened with suspected food poisoning after attending a national food safety summit earlier this month in Baltimore, NBC News reported.
The success of the family police show "Blue Bloods," which was CBS' most popular drama on the air last week, has defied the traditional rules of television.
A gay 19-year-old who worked a summer position at a Boy Scouts of America camp but was then outed as gay on his Facebook page by friends is now complaining that the organization won't hire him back.
NBC and TMZ are the latest to learn how the irresistible urge for a scoop, even for a matter of minutes, can burn a news organization.
Primetime viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 21-27. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.