- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ncaa Championship Items
Russ Smith really didn't care about being top scorer in his home finale with Louisville because passing to open teammates was the better choice.
Louisville fans may be decked out in blue Friday, but they haven't switched sides.
Louisville's four seniors will always be remembered for their roles in helping win last year's NCAA championship.
Connecticut continued its stay atop The Associated Press women's basketball poll for another week.
Louisville's challenge against top-ranked Connecticut in Monday night's American Athletic Conference matchup is no different from last month.
Arkansas didn't need a spectacular dunk to beat No. 17 Kentucky in overtime this time around.
Memphis came into its game at top-ranked Connecticut with no illusions of extending a three-game winning streak.
Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma has had teams that could steal passes, and he's had teams that could block shots. This season, he has a team that can do both.
Sometimes motivation is round and sweet.