- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Ncaa Items
New Rutgers basketball coach Eddie Jordan is not a graduate of the university as the school had claimed, another embarrassment for an athletic program still smarting from the firing of previous coach Mike Rice.
The use of video replay will be expanded at next month's College World Series to give umpires the ability to take a second look at a ball hit down an outfield line to determine if it's fair or foul.
Penn State has 67 scholarship football players on its roster and coach Bill O'Brien sees no reason why that will change significantly by the time the season starts on Aug. 31.
Penn State has 67 scholarship players on its football roster and coach Bill O'Brien sees no reason why that will change significantly by the time the season starts Aug. 31.
Network executives decided in recent months that the best approach for both companies was to split the coverage for the next two years before beginning to take turns. TBS will televise the entire Final Four in 2016 and CBS in 2017.
The Final Four's first two games are moving to cable next year.
Jarvis Jones is not James Harrison. For one thing, there's the hair.
The cartel formerly known as the Bowl Championship Series has changed its name.
Russ Smith is staying at Louisville to chase another NCAA championship and a degree.