- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Ncaa Items
Brittany Boyd has already played in an unexpected NCAA Final Four for California.
Too fast. Too strong. Too balanced.
Northwestern State capped a season full of surprises by threatening to produce the biggest stunner of all.
Tennessee coach Holly Warlick was so sick Saturday morning that she initially feared she wouldn't be able to coach the top-seeded Lady Vols in their NCAA tournament opener.
Scottie Wilbekin scored 21 points and top-seeded Florida beat Pittsburgh 61-45 in the NCAA tournament Saturday, advancing to the Sweet 16 for the fourth consecutive year.
Olympian Missy Franklin made her mark in her first NCAA Championships on Friday.
North Carolina isn't going home early like Duke. But only just barely.
Nina Davis and Odyssey Sims put on a quite a show for Baylor coach Kim Mulkey to watch from home.
Belmont has turned its attention from the NCAA tournament to Madison Square Garden.