- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
Latest Ncaa Items
As we watch one so-called favorite after another fall in the NCAA tournament, it's not really accurate to call them upsets anymore.
With four games still to be completed, the NCAA tournament's round of 64 has never had this many games go to overtime.
North Dakota State freshman Carlin Dupree spent a lot of time on the bench this season. The first round of the NCAA tournament was no different - he'd really only left his seat to cheer.
Jakob Gollon scored 20 points and Mercer pulled off the biggest upset in the NCAA tournament so far by knocking off Duke 78-71 on Friday in the second round.
So you were confident in your bracket, hoping to win the office pool, maybe get lucky and take down that $1 billion prize Warren Buffett is offering for a perfect run of picks.
There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.
Now this is madness.
Buzz Williams is headed to Virginia Tech after six mostly successful seasons coaching at Marquette.