- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Ncaa Items
Michigan State's up-and-down team might be peaking at just the right time.
Somewhere in a Wisconsin basketball media guide or highlight DVD is a photo that made coach Bo Ryan especially proud this past week.
That missed chance in the Pac-12 tournament semifinals cost Tara VanDerveer's Stanford team a top seed in the NCAA tournament.
The University of North Dakota has earned a No. 14 seed for the NCAA women's basketball tournament and will open against No. 3-seed Texas A&M on Sunday in College Station, Texas.
Tennessee isn't griping about the fact it will have to begin NCAA tournament play a little earlier than it expected.
Pittsburgh's chances of ending its NCAA tournament disappointments will depend largely on the long arms and quick feet of center Talib Zanna.
A Georgia team with only one senior is looking to use the NIT to gain much-needed postseason experience.
Breaking down this week's Associated Press college basketball poll:
Marshall Henderson's turbulent two seasons at Mississippi have ended quietly.