- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ncaa Items
It took North Carolina only a couple of weeks to tumble from the Top 25 to the bottom of the ACC.
Before Patrick Reed earned his PGA Tour card in December 2012, he successfully Monday-qualified for six events and made 12 starts that year.
Tim Miles is midway through his second season at Nebraska, and while he's not surprised by how big a job it is to turn around the long-struggling program, he wishes he would see more progress.
Athletic directors want more say in decision-making in the NCAA, which is exploring a new governance structure.
Ever since the game was invented, before television or even radio existed, baseball counted on the eyes and ears of umpires on the field. Starting this season, many key decisions will be made in a studio far away.
Chattanooga coach Jim Foster can thank his famous former assistant for helping give the Lady Mocs the longest active home winning streak of any Division I women's basketball program.
A look at the Southeastern Conference during week two of league games:
Tricia Liston and Duke did quite well in their first game since Chelsea Gray's season-ending knee injury.
Virginia coach Joanne Boyle thought it was one of the Cavaliers' worst games of the season, and Faith Randolph also felt her team didn't play very well.