- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Ncaa Items
To be eligible for the College Football Hall of Fame, players must have been named to one of five All-America teams recognized by the NCAA and be 10 years removed from playing in college. They must also be nominated by their school. National Football Foundation members are given a ballot with dozens of eligible players each year and then the NFF's honors court picks the inductees from the top vote-getters.
Julie Roe Lach is getting back into athletic administration.
Autonomy will be the hot topic when Southeastern Conference officials, coaches and athletic directors gather for spring meetings.
Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott and Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany believe it's time for the NCAA model to change and for autonomy to be given to the five major football conferences.
Wayne Tinkle promises to emphasize effort and attitude as Oregon State's basketball coach.
It seems like the NCAA can't hold a Final Four in men's lacrosse lately without Duke.
Pac-12 university presidents have sent a letter to their colleagues at the other four major football conferences calling for sweeping changes to the NCAA model and autonomy for those leagues.
A congressional panel held a hearing last week scrutinizing a National Labor Relations Board opinion that cleared the way for college athletes to unionize.
The Iowa State men's golf team is no longer an afterthought, not after snapping a 61-year NCAA tournament finals drought.