- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Ncis
Tea Leoni will portray the U.S. secretary of state in a new CBS drama this fall, the long-running comedy "Two and Half Men" will enter its final season and television's top-rated network will introduce a new generation of crime procedurals.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Sept. 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.