- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Ndamukong Suh Items
Jim Caldwell's body of work put him in a position to get another chance to be an NFL coach.
As the buzzer sounded and his Michigan State teammates raced onto the court to celebrate, Gary Harris held his index finger aloft. No doubt about who's No. 1. For now, at least.
The NFL confirmed the $31,500 fine handed down to Detroit defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh for his hit on Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden last Sunday.
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh lost an appeal of the $100,000 fine against him, taking a financial hit for a block below the belt.
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isn't going to change what he does on the field.
Suh hit Vikings center John Sullivan during an interception return, drawing a penalty that negated a touchdown by Detroit linebacker DeAndre Levy.
Andrew Luck was down to his last shot and his final option to lead the Indianapolis Colts to victory.
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was issued a traffic citation by a police officer who said Suh was driving fast and passing cars from the right lane of a suburban Detroit roadway.
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that he cannot comment on the possibility that his starting cornerbacks, Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner, face a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.