- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Nds Group Ltd.
Cisco Systems Inc. said Thursday that it will buy digital video technology company NDS Group Ltd. for about $5 billion, including debt.
Cisco Systems Inc. is buying digital video technology company NDS Group Ltd. to enhance the range of products it sells to pay-TV providers and to expand in emerging markets.