- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Nebraska Supreme Court
Latest Nebraska Supreme Court Items
For the third time, the Nebraska Supreme Court has dismissed an appeal by a former University of Nebraska Medical Center student who said the school discriminated against him when it kicked him out of the program in 2006 without making accommodations for his chronic depression.
The Nebraska Supreme Court reprimanded a Douglas County District judge on Friday for intervening in a friend's drunken driving case.
The Nebraska Supreme Court ruled Friday that Lancaster County shouldn't be held liable in a lawsuit filed by a man who was seriously injured in a crash with a school bus in 2009.
The Nebraska Supreme Court has affirmed the conviction and life sentence of a 57-year-old southeast Nebraska woman for beating her husband to death.
The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday upheld the murder conviction of a man serving life in prison for killing his former roommate in Omaha.
A Raymond woman who married her same-sex partner five years ago in Iowa is now petitioning the Nebraska Supreme Court to be allowed to divorce.
An Omaha attorney disbarred six years ago after a client lodged a complaint against him is now able to practice law again in Nebraska.
The Nebraska Supreme Court has again denied relief to a man who beat his girlfriend's 22-month-old daughter to death.
The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday nixed a request for DNA testing of evidence gathered in the case of a man serving life in prison for shooting another man to death at an Omaha restaurant drive-thru.