- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Ned Colletti Items
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday.
Kershaw receives the most lucrative deal for a pitcher, breaking the mark of $180 million set by Justin Verlander last March for his seven-year contract with Detroit.
Clayton Kershaw agreed Wednesday to a $215 million, seven-year contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press, a deal that makes the two-time Cy Young Award winner baseball's first player with a $30 million average salary.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig begs a trooper who clocked him going 110 mph in Florida to let him go and later chides himself in the back seat of a police car for driving so fast, video released Wednesday shows.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Don Mattingly will be back as manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers next season with a new three-year contract that takes him through 2016, quieting speculation that his future with the club was somehow in doubt.
Mattingly returns for his fourth season with general manager Ned Colletti making no announcement about a possible contract extension. Mattingly's option worth $1.4 million vested with the team's first-round playoff victory over Atlanta.
Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers' first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isn't sure he'll be back as manager next season.
After two days of waiting, the Los Angeles Dodgers found out they will play St. Louis in the National League championship series.