- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded: report
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
Latest Ned Colletti Items
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday.
Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers' first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isn't sure he'll be back as manager next season.
Beleaguered manager Don Mattingly insisted Monday he doesn't feel he's about to be fired by the Los Angeles Dodgers, and he has no idea whether he needs to win a three-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers to keep his job.
Los Angeles Dodgers general manager Ned Colletti says beleaguered manager Don Mattingly is "doing fine" and has kept the team steady despite its last-place showing in the NL West.
As baseball's new Mr. Moneybags, Ned Colletti gets mentioned when almost any free agent is discussed this offseason.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have all but ruled out injured slugger Matt Kemp for next month's All-Star game in Kansas City.
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed outfielder Andre Ethier to a five-year deal through 2017 on Tuesday, keeping him and Matt Kemp together in the middle of the lineup.
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed outfielder Andre Ethier to an $85 million, five-year deal through 2017 on Tuesday, keeping him and Matt Kemp together in the middle of the lineup.
All-Star right fielder Andre Ethier was held out of the Los Angeles Dodgers' starting lineup because of a sore right knee, and the team wants to find out the exact nature of the injury.