- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
Latest Ned Ludd Items
Their name is synonymous with futile attempts to roll back technology _ and with fuddy-duddies who can't figure out how to use the iPhone.
In 1932, President Hoover received a letter from a man in Illinois that read simply, "Vote for Roosevelt and make it unanimous." Based on its recent floundering, it seems even the White House recognizes that Obamanomics has been a disaster. It's nearly unanimous now.