- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Needham
A 22-year-old woman from Walpole is dead after a car she was driving left Interstate 95 and struck the train bridge in Needham.
A graduate of Vermont's Middlebury College could prove pivotal to a Seahawks victory in the Super Bowl.
The Sun Journal of Lewiston (Maine), Jan., 23, 2014
There was little to like in the budget bill that passed Congress by strong vote margins this week and temporarily reopened the government.
Almost 80 percent of the Senate's proposed farm bill — a $955 billion measure — will be used to pay for food stamps in the coming decade.
Same-sex couples in Washington state began reciting wedding vows at events across the state Sunday, the first day they could marry after the state's gay marriage law took effect.
Tom Hanks. Quincy Jones. Kristen Stewart. Warren Beatty. Quentin Tarantino. George Lucas. Steven Spielberg. Kirk Douglas. Amy Adams. Richard Gere.
Stars such as Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are arriving at the Hollywood and Highland Center in Los Angeles to pay homage to four industry heavyweights.
The honorary Oscar winners at the 4th annual Governors Awards include a stuntman who broke 56 bones during his performing career, a documentarian who has made movies for six decades, the founder of the American Film Institute and a philanthropist who has raised hundreds of millions of dollars for arts, education and health-related causes.
Hometown fans lined the streets of Needham on Sunday to honor the 18-year-old Olympic gold medalist who brought the international spotlight to the Boston suburb.
Hulu Plus, the $10-per-month online TV subscription service, will soon be available for users of Roku Inc. set-top boxes and TiVo Inc. subscribers who purchase its newest Premiere digital video recorders.
IMDb.com, the website you go to in order to find out who acted in what film, no matter how obscure, turns 20 next month. In addition to its extensive and unmatched database, the site was overhauled this week to emphasize video clips and help fans find what they'd like to see next.
The goal of the relaunch is to "help people make viewing decisions" and "emphasize the visual nature of film and TV," said Col Needham, the site's 43-year-old British founder and chief executive.
"We ran as a group of people who just were passionate about film and TV and were sharing that love and knowledge of film and TV with people throughout the world," he said. "Actually we predate the Web itself."