- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Neil Abercrombie Items
The candidate challenging Gov. Neil Abercrombie in the Democratic primary opposes allowing public money to be spent on private preschool.
Hawaii has raised its minimum wage to $10.10 per hour, putting the state among the first to meet President Barack Obama's goal of increasing the minimum wage nationwide.
Former Lt. Gov. James "Duke" Aiona has made it official that he's running for governor.
Gov. Neil Abercrombie has signed legislation to preserve more than 665 acres of land on Oahu's North Shore.
Hawaii lawmakers are following a national trend and challenging Gov. Neil Abercrombie to consider whether children convicted of first-degree murder should be treated differently than murderous adults.
Hawaii lawmakers approved a historic land-preservation deal Thursday after a last-minute debate on the final day of the 2014 legislative session.
The Hawaii Legislature on Tuesday approved a $12.1 billion state budget that reduces spending to reflect lower revenue and wrapped up work on hundreds of bills as the session drew near its close.
The state Public Utilities Commission on Tuesday ordered Hawaiian Electric Co. to reduce energy costs and accommodate more solar power and other renewable energy on the grid.
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie plans to sign a bill to establish an industrial hemp research program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.