- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Latest Neil Abercrombie Items
Hawaii lawmakers have several issues on their agenda as they get set to report for the 2014 legislative session Wednesday.
HONOLULU (AP) — A Naalehu physician fluent in Marshallese is replacing a Big Island member of the state House of Representatives who resigned for personal reasons.
Hawaii became the 15th state to legalize same-sex marriage on Wednesday as Gov. Neil Ambercrombie signed the bill that passed the legislature earlier this week after a long special session.
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed a bill Wednesday legalizing gay marriage in the state that kicked off a national discussion of the issue more than two decades ago.
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie is poised to make Hawaii the 15th state to legalize gay marriage this week, after the bill passed its last legislative hurdle Tuesday.
The head of Hawaii's Senate Committee on Judiciary and Labor said Saturday he expects an amended bill legalizing gay marriage to pass easily in the Senate next week, with no changes to the measure passed by the House on Friday night after two grueling floor sessions and a lengthy public hearing.
Hawaii Lt. Gov. Brian Schatz on Wednesday was appointed the state's next U.S. senator, bucking the dying wishes of U.S. Sen. Daniel Inouye to win the support of Gov. Neil Abercrombie.
Ben Affleck is taking his name off the list of possible candidates for Sen. John F. Kerry’s seat, which would be open if the Democratic senator from Massachusetts is confirmed as secretary of state.
Oracle Corp. CEO Larry Ellison is closing in on a purchase even lottery winners can only dream about _ 98 percent of Hawaii's pineapple island, Lanai.