- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Neil Olshey
The Portland Trail Blazers have sent rookie Allen Crabbe to the Idaho Stampede of the NBA Development League.
The Portland Trail Blazers hired Terry Stotts as head coach on Tuesday, filling the NBA's last coaching vacancy.
The Portland Trail Blazers weren't bluffing about Nicolas Batum after all.
Chris Paul will supply the Los Angeles Clippers with so much more than alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin when he arrives in Hollywood on Thursday night.
The day began with the Los Angeles Clippers rejecting a proposed deal by the New Orleans Hornets for Chris Paul and it ended with them claiming five-time All-Star guard Chauncey Billups off waivers and re-signing center DeAndre Jordan.
Georgia was definitely on the Los Angeles Clippers' minds.
"To have the record that we have at this point, halfway through the season, is very, very encouraging," he said. "But we still have a ways to go."
"I know that Damian's best days are ahead of him," Olshey said Wednesday. "This is the first step in a bright future."