- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Neil Trautwein
"In one sense, this is just a decision," said Neil Trautwein, vice president of the National Retail Federation, a group that opposes the law. "In another sense, it's a collision of the three branches of government, so it's high theater."
"They're beginning to think about the economic consequences," Mr. Trautwein said. "I'm sure this isn't the last we'll see."