- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
Latest Neil Walker Items
A day after falling out of first place, the Pittsburgh Pirates made a trade they feel will bolster their offense.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed National League saves leader Jason Grilli on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right forearm.
Ross Detwiler went five innings and gave up three runs and six hits while walking two and striking out five as the Nationals lost for the fourth time in six games.
Ryan Braun snapped an 0-for-18 slump with an RBI double in the eighth inning, lifting Milwaukee to a three-game sweep of Cincinnati with a 3-2 win Wednesday.
Kevin Correia, in jeopardy of losing his spot in Pittsburgh's crowded starting rotation, pitched six effective innings Wednesday and Garrett Jones hit a tiebreaking double to lead the Pirates to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Cubs.
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Jose Tabata grew up listening to his father regale him with tales of Hall of Famer Roberto Clemente.
Sitting together at their lockers in the Pittsburgh clubhouse, Lyle Overbay and Matt Diaz stand out. They know it, too.
Clint Hurdle shrugged his shoulders and kept talking.
The Pittsburgh Pirates will introduce former Rockies manager Clint Hurdle as their new manager at a news conference Monday.