- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Neil Warnock
Warnock said "there's no way I would've trusted him with a penalty. You've got to have somebody a little bit more cool, and he's not like that, Jason."
"He wrote some of the best pop songs of all time," said Neil Warnock, chief executive of The Agency Group Worldwide, a leading concert organizer.