- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Nelson Angelo Piquet
NASCAR fined Nelson Piquet Jr. $10,000 on Tuesday and ordered him to attend sensitivity training for using an anti-gay slur on social media.
Nelson Piquet Jr. was surging with confidence after winning the Nationwide race at Road America a year ago, optimistic that his success would lead to a full-time ride in NASCAR's second-tier series.
A NASCAR appeals panel on Friday upheld the penalties for two Richard Childress Racing Nationwide crew members who are also facing criminal charges for fighting with Nelson Piquet Jr. at Richmond International Raceway last month.
NASCAR has suspended the two Richard Childress Racing crew members arrested for fighting with Nelson Piquet Jr. at Richmond.
Nelson Piquet Jr. was involved in a post-race altercation that led to the arrest of two crew members for Richard Childress Racing, his team said Saturday.
Young Kyle Larson's seen a lot in his rookie season. He's never seen anything like Darlington Raceway.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
Rumors that Kimi Raikkonen was headed to NASCAR became reality Saturday when the former Formula One world champion signed with Kyle Busch Motorsports.
Juan Pablo Montoya said Friday he's heard the rumors that former Formula One teammate Kimi Raikkonen is headed to NASCAR.
"Obviously, I'm frustrated with our results," Piquet said Friday. "We're not where I wanted to be."
"I think part of it is because it was a last-minute deal and we had to put a team together very quickly two weeks before Daytona," Piquet said.