- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Nelson Angelo Piquet
Nelson Piquet Jr. will compete in the upcoming Global Rallycross season with new entrant SH Racing.
NASCAR fined Nelson Piquet Jr. $10,000 on Tuesday and ordered him to attend sensitivity training for using an anti-gay slur on social media.
Nelson Piquet Jr. was surging with confidence after winning the Nationwide race at Road America a year ago, optimistic that his success would lead to a full-time ride in NASCAR's second-tier series.
A NASCAR appeals panel on Friday upheld the penalties for two Richard Childress Racing Nationwide crew members who are also facing criminal charges for fighting with Nelson Piquet Jr. at Richmond International Raceway last month.
NASCAR has suspended the two Richard Childress Racing crew members arrested for fighting with Nelson Piquet Jr. at Richmond.
Nelson Piquet Jr. was involved in a post-race altercation that led to the arrest of two crew members for Richard Childress Racing, his team said Saturday.
Young Kyle Larson's seen a lot in his rookie season. He's never seen anything like Darlington Raceway.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
Both of Kevin Harvick's Truck Series drivers have found rides for 2012.
Rumors that Kimi Raikkonen was headed to NASCAR became reality Saturday when the former Formula One world champion signed with Kyle Busch Motorsports.
Juan Pablo Montoya said Friday he's heard the rumors that former Formula One teammate Kimi Raikkonen is headed to NASCAR.
"I am so excited to be embarking on this new challenge," said Piquet. "SH Racing have a serious set up with the Ford factory Fiesta, they're an experienced team and I have no doubt we will be fighting for wins. Competing in GRC is such an exciting prospect for me. I've always loved being diverse in my racing career and cannot wait to see what this year brings."
"Obviously, I'm frustrated with our results," Piquet said Friday. "We're not where I wanted to be."