- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Nelson Ng
When two boats filled with people collided on Hong Kong's busy waterways, the impact knocked a hole in one vessel's engine room and the water poured in too fast to stop it from sinking. Passengers struggled to find life vests, and dozens drowned in the turbulent waters.
Echoing promises from the power company Tuesday, he said the ferry company "will absolutely chase the reasons behind the incident."
When asked whether the captain blames himself for the accident, Mr. Ng said, "He's emotionally depressed, so I believe he probably does."