- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Topic - Nemanja Vidić
Manchester United failed to qualify for next season's Europa League after drawing with Southampton 1-1 Sunday on the final day of the Premier League.
Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.
Liverpool underlined its new-found superiority over Manchester United with a humbling 3-0 victory over its great rival on Sunday, virtually ending the beleaguered champions' chances of qualifying for the Champions League.
Nemanja Vidic will complete his widely anticipated move to Inter Milan when his contract at Manchester United expires at the end of the season.
Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic says he will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season.
Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season.
Manchester United says captain Nemanja Vidic will be sidelined for about two months following right knee surgery.
MOSCOW (AP) — John Terry ran up to the ball, with Chelsea needing only a successful penalty kick to win its first European Champions League title. The Blues captain slipped on the wet turf of Luzhniki Stadium and his shot glanced off a post.
Vidic said in February he is leaving United, and he is expected to join Inter Milan.
Vidic said last month he would be leaving United at the end of this season after eight years at Old Trafford, during which he won five Premier League titles as well as the Champions League and the Club World Cup.