- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nenad Zimonjić
Switzerland won the Davis Cup first-round tie against Serbia after Marco Chiudinelli and Michael Lammer beat Nenad Zimonjic and Filip Krajinovic in doubles for an unbeatable 3-0 lead on Saturday.
The United States trails Serbia 2-1 in a Davis Cup quarterfinal after the top-ranked doubles team of Bob and Mike Bryan lost to Serbia's Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 7-6 (5), 7-6 (1), 5-7, 4-6, 15-13 on Saturday.
John Isner will play top-ranked Novak Djokovic in the first match Friday of the Davis Cup quarterfinal between the United States and Serbia.
Serbia lost both reverse singles matches to Belgium on Sunday after it qualified for the Davis Cup quarterfinals a day earlier.
Scott Lipsky has struggled to make a living while toiling on the minor tennis tours. Now the 29-year-old American is a Grand Slam champion.
Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Viktor Troicki 3-6, 6-7 (3), 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 Saturday to give France a 2-1 lead against Serbia in their Davis Cup final.