- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
Latest Netanyahu Items
Israel's Nobel-laureate president, backed by thousands of followers, is leading an effort to press President Obama during his upcoming visit to free convicted spy Jonathan Pollard, ending one of the most painful episodes between the two allies.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday added his first coalition partner as he works to build a new government, agreeing to bring in a dovish rival to oversee contacts with the Palestinians in what could signal a new approach to peacemaking by the hard-line leader.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged Sunday to move ahead with construction of a new Jewish settlement in a strategic part of the West Bank, speaking just hours after Israeli forces dragged dozens of Palestinian activists from the area.
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said Monday during a visit to Jerusalem that the prospect of an Israel-Palestinian peace accord is "vanishing," blaming Israeli settlement of the West Bank.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu likely will win in the upcoming parliamentary elections, with no serious contenders to replace him, according to opinion polls published by two major Israeli dailies on Thursday.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday accused Israel of ethnic cleansing for building settlements in east Jerusalem.
Israeli officials said on Friday that a new United Nations report adds credibility to their warnings about Iran, as tensions grow between the Jewish state and its allies over how to tackle Tehran's suspect nuclear program.
Israel is on alert for plots to kill more Israelis overseas, after speculation that last week's deadly bombing of an Israeli tour bus in Bulgaria was a rehearsal for a spectacular attack on Israel's Olympics team, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanhahu said Sunday.
A fierce debate over how to draft religious men into the Israeli military has sparked the first crisis in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's newly expanded coalition government.