- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest Netflix Inc. Items
New York will become home to the "flawed heroes of Hell's Kitchen," as four of Marvel's characters will come to life in a live-action series that will be filmed principally in the state and streamed on Netflix.
Ukraine: parliament speaker says no new government before Thursday
Will broadband providers start charging Internet services such as Netflix to deliver the massive amounts of data that streaming video and other content require?
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Netflix says video streaming of its programming in ultra-high definition will work for buyers of new UHD sets from Sony, LG, Samsung, Vizio and others upon purchase.
Amazon will have exclusive ad-free streaming rights in the U.S. to a CBS thriller this summer starring Halle Berry.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is about to get even bigger, thanks to a new deal with Netflix for four live-action TV series based on Marvel characters.
A long-awaited coming attraction has finally arrived for Netflix's U.S. subscribers. They will now be able to automatically see what their Facebook friends have been watching on the Internet video service, as long as they are willing to open a peephole into their viewing habits, too.
Comcast's $16.7 billion deal to buy the remaining half of NBCUniversal ahead of schedule represents a resounding vote of confidence in the future of TV, even as the growth of Internet video reshapes the entertainment landscape.
Premium pay TV channel Starz said Monday that it has renewed its agreement to carry movies from Sony Pictures through films hitting theaters in 2021. The deal, which was seen as a must-win for the channel, comes two months after Netflix snatched future Disney movies from Starz.