- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Latest Netflix Items
Set your DVRs. Many of these classic, Oscar-worthy movies from the 1930s through 1960s can be seen during the summer months on TV.
Families may want to sit down — for some TV. A bunch of new shows are in the works that will hit right at home for families
Netflix announced plans to produce "The Magic School Bus 360," a 26-episode revival of the popular 1990s television program. The series is scheduled to release in 2016.
Parental filters, especially for streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, are confusing and impractical to some families, and it could be affecting kids.
Google's much-talked-about $35 Chromecast streaming device is remarkable for its low cost. Its main problem, however: It works with a limited number of video services.
No telephone or cable company will win a popularity contest. Though these firms install the wires, cables and antennas that bring the wonders of the Internet into the home, customers revile their "provider."
In a move to spur sales of the Xbox One and catch up with rival Sony's PlayStation 4, Microsoft Corp. said Tuesday it will start selling the console without the Kinect sensor, which cuts $100 from the price.
Here's five movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix that your mom should enjoy watching with you this Mother's Day.
Netflix is making a push into documentaries, with the subscription service announcing deals on Thursday to premiere four new films in the next few months.