- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Netflix Items
Forget the fancy hotel, the makeshift tent outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel was the place to be following Sunday's Golden Globes.
After a while it grew monotonous: a steady stream of Golden Globe winners declaring surprise.
The Golden Globes offered a fond farewell to AMC's epic tale of meth kingpin Walter White on Sunday, honoring it as television's best drama and giving Bryan Cranston the top acting award.
The biggest gadget trade show in the Americas wrapped up on Friday in Las Vegas after swamping the city with 150,000 attendees. This year, "wearable" computing was big, along with various 3-D technologies, especially 3-D printing.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Roku Inc. is launching a line of TVs that play video from services like Netflix without requiring a set-top box. While similar to smart TVs on the market, Roku's Internet streaming platform has some 1,200 apps and offers a more comprehensive selection of niche content.
ROANOKE, Va. (AP) — Southwest Virginia's connections to the cutting edge of show business just keep on proliferating.
Companies that rent movie and video games by mail to tens of millions of Americans could see the price of delivery go up if the financially strapped U.S. Postal Service succeeds in a push to change the rules governing DVD mail.
Some entertainment writers are calling 2013 one of the greatest years for film lovers in recent memory, particularly for horror fans and, surprisingly enough, family audiences.
Netflix has released the trailer for the much-anticipated documentary "Mitt," based on the six years leading up to Mitt Romney's loss in the 2012 presidential race against President Obama.