- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Netherlands Items
Locals in the Netherlands gathered at the airport to receive the bodies of their loved ones who were killed during the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 turned their anger on one prominent resident — Russian President Vladimir Putin's daughter, Maria, 29.
A refrigerated train carrying Malaysia Airlines victims' bodies pulled away Monday from a rebel-held town in eastern Ukraine, one small step forward in easing the agony of their grieving families.
International monitors moved gingerly Saturday through fields reeking of the decomposing corpses of the victims of a Malaysian airliner shot down over rebel-held eastern Ukraine, trying to secure the sprawling site in hopes that a credible investigation of the disaster can be conducted.
The World Cup Third Place game is usually overlooked, but after falling short of the final is it for the Dutch to make a change?
The Netherlands' remarkable campaign ended on a high note after Robin van Persie and Daley Blind scored early goals to help give the team a 3-0 win over Brazil in the third-place game on Saturday.
The semifinals wrap up with Argentina and Holland, so which country will join Germany in the final?
Goalkeeper Sergio Romero saved penalties by Ron Vlaar and Wesley Sneijder to give Argentina the win after the game finished 0-0 following extra time. Maxi Rodriguez put away the winning spot kick.
After Mexico dominated Croatia to advance, they get the tough task of facing the dominant Dutch in the Round of 16.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scored an injury-time penalty Sunday to give the Netherlands a 2-1 win over Mexico and a spot in the World Cup quarterfinals.