- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Netherlands Items
A Rhode Island high school student who cooked for 40 hours in a row to feed the needy this week is awaiting word on whether he's a new world record holder.
Lawmakers voted Wednesday to spend $215 million more on routine road maintenance and longer-lasting repairs in the middle of the budget year, pointing to Michigan's harsh winter while still hoping for a permanent yet elusive transportation funding fix.
Tom Jelte Slagter of the Netherlands won the fourth stage of the Paris-Nice cycling race on Wednesday, with British rider Geraint Thomas taking the overall lead after finishing second in a sprint to the line.
A British man testifying in the terror trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law said Tuesday he flew on planes over the Middle East and Europe with explosives in a shoe after the Sept. 11 attacks but didn't detonate them because he was saving the bomb for an attack over America.
For Rainbow City's Chara Kelley, what started with a simple tweet has turned into a new career with travels around the world.
In a severe blow to the Netherlands' World Cup hopes, midfielder Kevin Strootman looks certain to miss the tournament in Brazil because of a serious knee injury.
Moreno Hofland of the Netherlands won the second stage of the Paris-Nice race in a sprint finish on Monday, and Nacer Bouhanni of France retained the overall lead.
In a blow to the Netherlands' World Cup hopes, midfielder Kevin Strootman appears certain to miss the tournament because of a serious knee injury.
A Former DeSoto County inmate has filed a $3.5 million federal lawsuit against his former jailers, alleging his civil rights were violated by a series of beatings he endured while in their custody last year.