- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Nets
Jason Collins reportedly will sign with the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday, thus becoming the first openly gay athlete in any of the four main U.S. sports leagues. Collins last played with the Wizards.
Anthony Bennett was stunned at the start. David Stern had a big surprise at the finish.
Anthony Bennett learned he would be making NBA draft history the same time as everyone else.
The Cleveland Cavaliers passed on Nerlens Noel and Alex Len in favor of the UNLV freshman forward who has starred for Canada's junior national teams and was the Mountain West Conference player of the year.
Avery Johnson was fired Thursday as coach of the Brooklyn Nets, who have fallen to .500 in their season of new surroundings and elevated expectations.
The Miami Heat got two more shooters. The Orlando Magic, at least for now, are keeping their center.
Mikhail Prokhorov got his King after all.