- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
New England Compounding Center
Latest New England Compounding Center Items
State oversight of compounding pharmacies would increase under legislation that unanimously passed the Michigan Senate on Tuesday following a fatal 2012 meningitis outbreak.
Seventy people have filed a lawsuit against a northern Indiana medical facility, saying they received contaminated steroid injections that caused them to contract fungal meningitis.
The attorney general in Michigan is seeking criminal charges against a now-bankrupt Massachusetts medical company that has been linked to hundreds of meningitis cases around the nation.
The owners of a pharmacy linked to a fatal meningitis outbreak received more than $16 million in wages and payments as the company grew increasingly prosperous in its final months.
An independent trustee must be appointed to oversee the bankruptcy of a Massachusetts pharmacy linked to a meningitis outbreak because of the firm's "gross mismanagement," among other reasons, a Justice Department official argued Tuesday.
Gov. Deval Patrick on Friday proposed tighter regulations on sterile compounding pharmacies following a deadly nationwide meningitis outbreak linked to a Massachusetts company.
The Massachusetts compounding pharmacy linked to a nationwide meningitis outbreak that's led to 39 deaths and hundreds of illnesses is placing blame on a cleaning contractor.
A pharmacy connected to a deadly nationwide meningitis outbreak filed for bankruptcy protection on Friday and said it was seeking to set up a fund to pay victims.
A Senate committee investigating the deadly outbreak of meningitis wants to know how regulators in all 50 states oversee specialty pharmacies such as the one that triggered the illness.