- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New England Patriots
Latest New England Patriots Items
Plaxico Burress is back in the Big Apple with the New York Jets. The former Super Bowl star with the Giants, recently released from prison after serving 20 months on a gun charge, reached an agreement in principle Sunday on a one-year deal with the Jets, the team said.
Stuck in prison and his NFL career derailed, Plaxico Burress insisted he'd be back one day.
NFL players are on board to recertify the union, meaning talks can reopen with the league to complete the labor agreement, a person familiar with the number of votes cast told the Associated Press on Saturday.
NFL players are on board to recertify the union, meaning talks can reopen with the league to complete the labor agreement, a person familiar with the number of votes cast told The Associated Press on Saturday.
Chad Ochocinco promised to tone down his antics now that he's in New England, where coach Bill Belichick likes his players to be seen and rarely heard.
DEVELOPING: The Washington Redskins have traded disgruntled defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a 2013 fifth-round draft pick, according to ESPN and other news organizations.
Chad Ochocinco's next stop is New England after an offseason in which he had a soccer tryout, rode a bull, took a spin in a race car and waited to be traded.
Money proving Virginia's swing state status; REPORT: Redskins trade Haynesworth; BREAKING: D.C. takes big step on medical marijuana; D.C. announces amnesty for ticket scofflaws; Barry's son pleads to drug possession; Walter Reed hospital officially closes.
One of the biggest free agency flops in NFL history came to an end Thursday when the Washington Redskins shipped Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots for a 2013 fifth-round draft pick, relatively meager compensation for a two-time All-Pro with one of the most lucrative contracts ever signed.