- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New England Patriots
Latest New England Patriots Items
The chilly contest in the Windy City could be a two-hoodie game for Bill Belichick.
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes four games without pay for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Footballs fly at the New England Patriots defensive backs. It's only practice, but they spend plenty of time sharpening their catching skills.
Brett Favre isn't the only one with a streak of note heading into Sunday's game between the Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants.
Michael Vick leads Pro Bowl voting 1½ years after he was released from prison.
The Denver Broncos have fired coach Josh McDaniels, who went 5-17 after winning his first six games last year.
The NFL players' union has advised its members to prepare for a lockout in March, telling players to save their last three game checks this year in case there is no season in 2011.
Jets safety Jim Leonhard was placed on injured reserve Saturday, ending the season for one of the team's defensive leaders a day after he broke his right shin in practice.
The NFL players' union is advising its members to prepare for a lockout it expects to come in March, telling players to save their last three game checks this year in case there is no season in 2011.