- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
New England Patriots
Latest New England Patriots Items
Apparently, not even perfection is good enough for the Kansas City Chiefs.
Four people accused of roles in an altercation caught on video following a New York Jets-New England Patriots game in New Jersey are now banned from all events held at the stadium.
The father of a New York Jets fan who was videotaped punching a female Patriots fan in the face is defending his son.
Playing for the field goal used to be a roll of the dice at the end of NFL games. Now, it's almost a sure thing.
It's hard to find anybody in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room willing to think back to last season. Those memories have been purged for weeks, if not months.
New Jersey police say they are looking into a video that appears to show a New York Jets fan punching a female Patriots fan in the face at MetLife Stadium.
The NFL confirmed the $31,500 fine handed down to Detroit defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh for his hit on Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden last Sunday.
The long wait for Rob Gronkowski's 2013 debut appears over.
At first glance, the Philadelphia Eagles might find reason to feel pretty good about themselves. They are, after all, tied for first place in their division.