- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
New England Patriots
Latest New England Patriots Items
With too many injuries and too few receivers, the New England Patriots' season is over two wins shy of a Super Bowl championship.
Peyton Manning is taking the Broncos on a trip to New York for the Super Bowl after another of his impeccably crafted victories.
Less than three years after being unable to throw a football because of his surgically ravaged neck and nerve endings, Manning will get a chance for his second ring. He'll try to become the first quarterback to win one with two different teams, at the Meadowlands on Feb. 2.
Peyton Manning stuffed the football into his helmet and handed it to an equipment man for safekeeping.
When cornerback Aqib Talib went out, Peyton Manning went to work and a New England team that made it to the AFC title game with a banged-up roster and a run-heavy offense simply ran out of answers.
Peyton Manning was on the cusp of taking his second team to the Super Bowl on Sunday as he led Denver on two clock-eating drives that gave the Broncos a 23-3 lead over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots early in the fourth quarter of the AFC championship.
The New England Patriots finally lost one player too many.
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Field:
Maybe it's because the forecast calls for the mercury to push toward 60 degrees Sunday, when plenty of fans will be tempted to get in a quick nine holes before heading down to the stadium to fire up the grill.